Our Approach to Financial Planning
As your priorities evolve with time so do the opportunities for HNW Planning Advisers to assist you. Our objective is to help you accumulate, protect and finally transfer wealth to the next generation.
We anticipate that optimal results will come from:
- Our consideration of your individual needs
- Our innovative approach to financial planning
- Your trust in our integrity
- Open and effective communication
- Empowering you to make better decisions
- Your understanding of advice given & action taken
HNW Planning Advisers will help develop your net worth through financial planning opportunities that will focus on strategies and tools including:
- Technical aspects of and use of superannuation
- Personal insurances
- Acceleration of repayment of personal debt
- Use of protected (capital guaranteed) investments
- Use of gearing
- Targeting particular types of return
- Ethical overlays
- Isolating key issues requiring specific Tax Advice
- Isolating key issues requiring specific mortgage planning or in-depth knowledge of debt products and services
Many HNW Planning advisers have skill sets in other specialised areas including:
- Finance (Mortgages)
- Law (Legal services)
- Estate Planning
- Complex investment theory
- Actuarial studies
In addition, there are a number of different languages spoken across our range of advisers.
Financial Planning Process
The Financial Planning Process involves regular re-evaluation of circumstances, opportunity, objectives and conviction. There are generally five key financial planning steps.
- Assessment: Through meeting and discussions, financial balance sheets and income statements we establish assets, liabilities, income and expenses.
- Goals: Setting of Goals, short, medium and long term will direct the financial planning process.
- Create a Financial Plan: A plan on how the Financial Planning Goals can be accomplished in the form of a Formal Written Advice Statement. The scope and complexity of such a plan may vary according to your needs and instructions.
- Execution: Execution of your Financial Plan to work towards your Goals. Discipline and perseverance to get you there.
- Review and reassessment: As time passes, a financial plan should be reassessed and adjusted if needed.