Introducing HNW Planning
HNW Planning Pty Ltd is a privately owned and non-aligned AFSL and ACLHNW Planning is a dynamic, technology- and process-driven boutique Australian Financial Services Licensee, providing an innovative and appealing service offering for representative to enable them to build multi-income stream businesses.
As an HNW Planning representative, if you want to advise on property we can help you do that. If you want to become involved in lending for your clients, we can help you do that also. Likewise with direct shares, SMSFs and using traditional and discount platforms.
Different types of AFSL Authorised RepresentativeHNW Planning offers several types of Authorised Representative in our AFSL...(Read More)
Credit AuthorisationThrough our ACL we offer both Full (mortgage broking) and Restricted Credit (incidental needs) Authorisation for credit assistance activity.
With no institutional ownership, HNW Planning does not make particular platforms either compulsory or prohibited. Instead, advisers may use a platform so long as the platform is to the client’s advantage and the adviser can demonstrate competence in it.
Products & Training
HNW Planning offers an extensive approved product list and training programs....(Read more)
ProductsA broad description of our APL (Approved Product List) is: ‘Recommended’ or better with Lonsec, Top 250 shares, various approved Listed Investment Companies and ETFs, and most 1st-tier personal insurance providers. HNW Planning encourages advisers to be ‘strategy-centric’, to use direct shares, SMSFs and direct property, and to make sure that appropriate insurances are employed.
Training and Mentoring/Horizon ExpansionIf you do not currently offer one of these services to your clients, we can help you build your business in Financial Planning, Mortgage Broking, General Insurance or Residential Investment Property. ...(Less)
All margins passed on ...(Read more)
All identifiable marketing margins, dealer rebates or like payments are passed on according to your preferred Option.
- Option 1 - Flat Fee
- Option 2 - Commissions are split from ‘Dollar One’ and at a varying percentage according to a 26-fortnight moving average revenue.
A state-of-the-art 'adviser portal' provides: ...(Read more)
- Commissions Management
- Client Management
- Document Template Engine
- CPD training and other compliance reg
- Usability for both Credit and Financial Planning activities
- Client sharing protocols
Introducing HNW Planning Video
Other Features & Benefits
HNW Planning provides many other features and benefits ...(Read more)
- Workflows, advice systems and templates built into planning software
- Commission reporting - historical as well as received but unpaid
- Commissions paid fortnightly and commission splits fair and reasonable
- Marketing margins and dealer rebates shared in the same way as any other commission payment
- Basic training costs included
- Dealer contribution for deployment of approved business coaches
- Panel of external paraplanners
- Principals of the dealer group are also planners using the same tools and systems
- A low cost service delivery mechanism via technology platforms allows us to pass a greater share of income to you.
Get in contact
Have Tony Blythe contact you
Contact us now to discuss how
HNW Planning can assist your business.
Contact Tony Blythe
0498 139 819